The Village of Lindenhurst, in partnership with the Lindenhurst Community Cares Coalition, Mayor’s Beautification Society and the Evangel Church of God will be sponsoring “Light Up Lindy.”
You can decorate a tree to show you community spirit and advertise your organization. The trees will be decorated at Irmisch Park (South Broadway and Kent Avenue).
The cost is $100 per tree and all proceeds will benefit Lindenhurst families in our community who need some extra help during this holiday season. You can register by filling out the form here: Light Up Lindy Application Please Note: Trees are currently still available.
- Trees will be decorated Wednesday, November 28th from 1:00 PM to Dusk. You are responsible for the decorations for your tree. The tree and 1 set of solar powered lights will be provided. There will e a sign for participants on the tree so you know which tree to decorate.
- Trees will remain up and decorated through Christmas for all to enjoy.
- You will need to remove your decorations, leaving the solar lights, the week of December 31st.
- All checks should be made payable to “Lindenhurst Community Cares Coalition” and your donation is tax deductible. All proceeds will go to help families in Lindenhurst who need some extra help during the holidays.
- There will be hot chocolate and cookies on decorating day.
- Bring family and friends to enjoy the beautifully decorated Christmas Trees.
- There will also be one tree planted to grow and remain at Irmisch Park