Village of Lindenhurst Online Forms
Below is a list of the available online forms. Forms are categorized by its corresponding department. For questions about the below forms, please contact Lindenhurst Village Hall at (631) 957-7500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return applications electronically to email@example.com or via mail/in person to Lindenhurst Village Hall at 430 S. Wellwood Ave., Lindenhurst, NY 11757.
The forms and applications found in this section have the ability to be filled out online and printed out.
However, for visitors currently using Firefox as their Web browser, this functionality is disabled. Please choose another Web browser to fill out the forms online or print out the forms and fill them out manually before sending them into the Lindenhurst Village Hall, 430 South Wellwood Avenue. Thank you!
- 2022 Dock Space Lottery (CLOSED)
- Block Party Request
- Food Truck Permit Application
- Garage Sale Regulations
- 2022 Landscaping Application
- 2022 Peddling and Soliciting Form
- Special Use of Village Right-of-Way Permit
- 2022 Application for Refuse Collection License
- Street Opening/Excavation Permit Application
Freedom of Information (FOIL)
Tax Information Request Form
- Two-Family Application – New
- Two-Family Application – Renewal (with Public Hearing)
- Two-Family Application – Renewal (no Public Hearing)
- Affidavit for Renewal of Second Kitchen for Personal Use with Public Hearing
- Affidavit for Renewal of Second Kitchen for Personal Use with no Public Hearing
- Requirements of Certificate of Compliance
Owner’s Endorsement Form
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
Highway and Sanitation
- Application for Permit to Use Village Ballfields
- Application for Permit to Use Village Park Facilities
- Application for Permit to Use Village Square/Gazebo