You’ve reached the Village of Lindenhurst Online Forms section. Here you will find a collection of important forms and applications** used in the Village of Lindenhurst. For your convenience the list of forms is categorized by the various departments and groups in Lindenhurst Village so you are able to easily locate whichever document you are seeking.
We hope that these forms and applications provide you with everything you need. However, if you have any questions or concerns about any of the forms listed here on this page, or if you have any suggestions about any forms you feel should be included here, then please feel free to call us at (631) 957-7500 and we’ll be happy to discuss this with you.
The forms and applications found in this section have the ability to be filled out online and printed out.
However, for visitors currently using Firefox as their Web browser, this functionality is disabled. Please choose another Web browser to fill out the forms online or print out the forms and fill them out manually before sending them into the Lindenhurst Village Hall, 430 South Wellwood Avenue. Thank you!
Non Resident Parking
- Block Party Request
- Garage Sale Regulations
- 2021 Landscaping Application
- 2021 Peddling and Soliciting Form
- 2021 Application for Refuse Collection License
- Street Opening/Excavation Permit Application
Freedom of Information (FOIL)
- Two-Family Application – New
- Two-Family Application – Renewal (with Public Hearing)
- Two-Family Application – Renewal (no Public Hearing)
- Affidavit for Renewal of Second Kitchen for Personal Use with Public Hearing
- Affidavit for Renewal of Second Kitchen for Personal Use with no Public Hearing
- Requirements of Certificate of Compliance
Owner’s Endorsement Form
Department of Public Works
Highway and Sanitation
- Application for Permit to Use Village Ballfields
- Application for Permit to Use Village Park Facilities
- Application for Permit to Use Village Square/Gazebo
Street Lighting Department