Here you will find a list of important notices for Village of Lindenhurst residents, such as those indicating road closures and weather-related alerts. As pertinent and key notices become available, they will be posted in this section.
If Lindenhurst Village residents have any questions or concerns regarding any of these notices, then please visit Lindenhurst Village Hall, 430 South Wellwood Avenue, or contact the Village at (631) 957-7500.
- Executive Order – Declaration of Emergency March 15, 2020
- Executive Order – Declaration of Emergency March 21, 2020
- Executive Order – Declaration of Emergency March 27, 2020
- Executive Order – Declaration of Emergency April 2, 2020
- Executive Order – Declaration of Emergency April 8, 2020
- Executive Order – Declaration of Emergency April 14, 2020
- MS4 Annual Report (Draft) – MS4 Report
- Adopted 2019-2020 Budget – 2019-2020 Adopted Budget
- 2019 Walkability Study – Final Walkability Study
- Public Hearing 1/9/18 7:00 PM at Lindenhurst Middle School, 350 South Wellwood Avenue – Rezoning of Properties: 75 East Hoffman Avenue, 90 Mal Drive, South Pennsylvania Avenue, 85 East Hoffman Avenue, 95 East Hoffman Avenue, 165 South Pennsylvania Avenue and 95 Mal Drive
- Proposed 2018-2019 Budget – Proposed Budget
- PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL WAY STOP SIGNS HAVE BEEN PLACED AT THE INTERSECTION OF RALPH AVE. AND OCEAN AVE.; please be mindful of this new stop. Due to weather conditions, striping cannot be painted at this time. Once weather conditions improve, white striping will be placed at this intersection.
- Developer Responses to Public Comments Available for Review – TriTec’s responses to comments and questions from the public are now available for review. Responses can be downloaded by clicking here.
- 2017-2018 Budget – Budget
- Wellwood Avenue Bridge Construction Notice – Lane Change Notice
- Proposed Downtown Redevelopment District Floating Zone (Multiple Residence) – Proposed Local Law
- CDBG-DR Shore Road Waterfront Park Natural Systems Resiliency Improvements Application and Drainage Improvements, Bulkhead Repair and Check Valve Installation Application -The Village of Lindenhurst will be submitting an application to New York State CDBG-Disaster Recovery Program for funding of the above mentioned project applications. A copy of the applications are included below for the public’s review and written comments. Authorizing the Mayor to sign the applications will be on the September 5, 2017 Village Board Meeting at 7:30 PM. There will be time for public comments during the Village Board Meeting.
- Application for CDBG-DR Shore Road Waterfront Park Natural Systems Resiliency Improvements
- Application for CDBG-DR Drainage Improvements: Bulkhead Repair and Check Valve Installation
- Application for CDBG-DR Drainage Improvements: Culvert and Leaching Structures
- Application for CDBG-DR Drainage Improvements: Road Raising
- For informational purposes, the application for the CDBG-DR Local Emergency Center Permanent Generator/Lindenhurst Rainbow Senior Center can be found here.
- Public Hearing 10/3/17 2:30 PM at Lindenhurst Village Hall – 4-2017 Chapter 193 Zoning
- Public Hearing 10/3/17 2:30 PM at Lindenhurst Village Hall – 5-2017 Chapter 155 Storage
- Amended 10/17/17 Proposed Local Law 4-2017 – 4-2017 Chapter 193 Zoning (amended)
- Public Hearing 10/17/2017 7:30 PM at Lindenhurst Village Hall – LL6-2017 Vehicle and Traffic
- Public Hearing 12/19/17 2:30 PM at Lindenhurst Village Hall – Local Law #7-2017
- Public Hearing 12/6/16 – Local Law #4-2016
Title VI Documents