Lindenhurst Village Hall will be open to the public Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM only (starting 6/29/20).
If you need to submit a permit or an application, please mail it, along with all required documentation and payment, to 430 South Wellwood Avenue, Lindenhurst, NY 11757.
- Taxes: Taxes were due April 1, 2020 and are now considered late and subject to a 9% plus $2.00 penalty. If you have questions about amount of your taxes, please contact the Tax Department at (631) 957-7506 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Delinquent tax payments, with the correct amount, can be mailed to Lindenhurst Village Hall – 430 S. Wellwood Ave., Attn: Tax Department.
- Meetings: Evening board meetings are now taking place via ZOOM. Please refer to the public meeting calendar on our website for meeting information.
- Garbage and Recycling Pickup: Please make sure to have your garbage and recyclables out at the curb by 7:00 AM on the day you are scheduled for pickup, and no earlier than 7:00 PM the night prior. It should be noted that during this period of limited staffing, the time that the garbage is collected may be different than usual.
- Summer Camp: Summer camp will be closed on days with bad weather. If you are unsure of weather or not camp is open, please call (631) 957-7500.
- Special Events: Drive-Up Movie Night – Sponsored by the Business Improvement District, Lindenhurst Memorial Library, Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with the Village of Lindenhurst will be hosting a drive-up movie night for Lindenhurst Residents on August 21, 2020 at the commuter parking lot. The movie will be The Goonies (subject to change). RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE. Reservation forms can be downloaded here: Reservation Form. Reservations are accepted on a first come-first serve basis and are limited. Email reservation forms to email@example.com by August 19, 2020. Confirmation forms will be sent the week of the event.