As adopted by Village Board Resolution #204-19 on 9/3/19
- Individual crabbers, 16 years old and up, must purchase a Resident or Non-Resident Crabbing Permit. Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- Crabbers can use up to, but not more than, two (2) crab traps for taking crabs for personal, non commercial use.
- Crabbers are not allowed to catch females, since they are instrumental to keeping the crab population alive and well.
- Crabs that are smaller than 4-1/2 inches have to be thrown back in the water immediately.
- Individual crabbers have the right to catch a maximum of twenty-five (25) crabs a day, not one more than that.
- Crabbers who do not respect the rules and regulations will have their permits revoked, and will be forbidden to ever crab on the Village dock.