272 South Wellwood Avenue
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Museum Director: Johanna Sandy
The Village of Lindenhurst Museum is now open year round.
Regular hours for the Museum are Wednesdays 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm and Saturdays 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
For more information, please call Lindenhurst Village Hall (631) 957-7500.
The Lindenhurst Historical Society, with Village Historian Anna Jaeger and Town of Babylon Historian Mary Cascone, released a book, From Breslau to Lindenhurst 1870 to 1923. The book covers the history of Lindenhurst and is available for sale at Lindenhurst Village Hall (430 South Wellwood Avenue) and the Village Museum (272 South Wellwood Avenue).