430 South Wellwood Avenue
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Plumbing Inspector: Don Hogan
Plumbing License – Plumbing licenses are issued for a three-year period. Current plumbing licenses expire on 12/31/20.
Please Note: Plumbing licenses are not pro-rated. For example, if you apply for a plumbing license on 1/31/20, then the license will still expire on 12/31/20. If you choose to renew upon expiration, then your license will then be issued for a full three-year period.
Plumbers that have a valid license at the time of renewal will be notified prior to the expiration date to renew.
The following items are required to receive a plumbing license in the Village of Lindenhurst:
- Liability insurance made out to the Village of Lindenhurst.
- Workman’s compensation insurance.
- Completed application for master plumber’s license.
- Cash or check in amount of $185.00.
- Letter of good standing from plumbing board where licensed.
- Certificate of competency.
- Two recent photos, size 1-½” x 1-½”.
- If self-employed with no employees, a certificate of exemption form #CE-200 (see copy attached) must be submitted with application
Plumbing Permit – A plumbing permit can be obtained by calling the plumbing department at (631) 957-7517 or (631) 957-7510. If you wish to speak to the plumbing inspector, he is available Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Plumbing Inspections – Inspections are done by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call the plumbing department at (631) 957-7517 or (631) 957-7510.