Village of Lindenhurst Commuter Parking Permits
The Village of Lindenhurst has two commuter parking lots across from the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR). Residents and non-residents are able to park in these lots with a commuter parking permit. Additionally, commuter parking permits are required for all parking bays under the LIRR viaduct from Wellwood Avenue to Delaware Avenue.
- Permits are required from 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday-Friday in both commuter lots.
- Permits are required from 5:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday-Friday under the Long Island Rail Road viaduct only.
- Permits are not required on Saturday and Sunday.
- Permits are valid for one calendar year. Yearly permits begin on January 1 and expire on December 31.
Resident Commuter Parking Permit – Lindenhurst Village residents can purchase a commuter parking permit at any time during the year. License and registration must be presented at time of purchase. Residents can begin purchasing commuter parking permits for 2021 on Monday, November 30, 2020.
The permits costs $65 and can be paid by cash or check. Please make checks payable to Incorporated Village of Lindenhurst.
Non-Resident Commuter Parking – Non-Resident Commuter Parking Permits are available to purchase. IF you are interested in purchasing a non-resident permit, please fill out the lottery form listed below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee for a non-resident parking permit is $225.00. Non-resident lottery forms can be downloaded here: 2021 Non-Resident Lottery Form
How to Purchase – Parking permits can be purchased at Lindenhurst Village Hall, 430 South Wellwood Avenue, Monday-Friday, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Permits may also be obtained by mail. Applicants should mail their registration receipt, proof of residence and the fee to Village Hall. The permit and other papers will be promptly returned.
Commuter Parking Permits for the 2021 year can be purchased online! Non-resident permits will be available for purchase after December 3, 2020. There is a service fee charged by the credit card processing company. This fee is non-refundable.
To purchase a parking permit online, please follow the following instructions:
- Please go to the following link: Parking Permit Payment Portal
- Follow instructions at the link for submitting an online payment.
- Email a copy of your license and vehicle registration to email@example.com (payments will not be processed without this information). If you license or registration do not contain a Village property address, two pieces of mail (deed, lease agreement, utility bill, bank statement, etc.) must be submitted in email containing license and registration.
Once payment and license/registration have been received, your permit will be mailed to the address on your license or mailing address.
Please call (631) 957-7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Saturday Hours – Weekend hours will be scheduled for the convenience of commuters on two Saturdays. Those dates will be listed once they are determined.
If you have any questions about resident and non-resident commuter parking permits, then please contact Village Hall at (631) 957-7500.
Lindenhurst Village Handicap Parking Permits
Handicap parking permits can be obtained and renewed at Village Hall. Please fill out the form below for new handicap permit and return it to Village Hall. Only permits that have been issued by the Village of Lindenhurst can be renewed at Village Hall.
Village of Lindenhurst Marina Parking Permits
Charles J. Cowan Village Marina parking is available to both Village residents and non-residents. Lindenhurst Village Marina parking permits are available at no charge to Village residents. Marina parking permits are available at a fee for non-residents. License and car registration must be presented when obtaining a parking permit. Marina parking permits can be obtained at Lindenhurst Village Hall, 430 South Wellwood Avenue.