Commuter Parking Permits for the 2021 year can be purchased online! Non-resident permits are available to be purchased for those that have been notified through the non-resident lottery. There is a service fee charged by the credit card processing company. This fee is non-refundable.
To purchase a parking permit online, please follow the following instructions:
- Please go to the following link: Parking Permit Payment Portal
- Follow instructions at the link for submitting an online payment.
- Email a copy of your license and vehicle registration to firstname.lastname@example.org (payments will not be processed without this information). If your license or registration do not contain a Village property address, two pieces of mail (deed, lease agreement, utility bill, bank statement, etc.) must be submitted in email containing license and registration.
Once payment and license/registration have been received, your permit will be mailed to the address on your license or mailing address.
Please call (631) 957-7500 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Parking permits can also be purchased in person at Village Hall Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Permits can also be purchased by mailing a copy of your license and registration, along with a check for $65.00 (resident) or $225.00 (non-resident) to Village Hall.
Saturday hours for the purchase of commuter permits only will be as follows:
- Saturday, December 19, 2020 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Saturday, January 9, 2020 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM