Lindenhurst Village Hall will be closed until Monday 11/30/2020. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- Taxes: Taxes were due April 1, 2020 and are now considered late and subject to a 12% plus $2.00 penalty. If you have questions about amount of your taxes, please contact the Tax Department at (631) 957-7506 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Delinquent tax payments, with the correct amount, can be mailed to Lindenhurst Village Hall – 430 S. Wellwood Ave., Attn: Tax Department.
- Garbage and Recycling Pickup: Please make sure to have your garbage and recyclables out at the curb by 7:00 AM on the day you are scheduled for pickup, and no earlier than 7:00 PM the night prior. It should be noted that during this period of limited staffing, the time that the garbage is collected may be different than usual.
- Exemption applications were due by October 1, 2020. Applications will not be accepted after this date.
- Non-Resident Commuter Parking – Non-Village residents must submit a lottery form by Friday, November 30, 2020 in order to purchase a 2021 commuter parking permit. The drawing will be held on December 3, 2020. Names that are not chosen in the lottery will go on a non-resident waiting list. If a non-resident wishes to purchase a commuter parking permit at any time during the year, then his or her name will go on the non-resident waiting list and will be notified when a permit is available. The fee for a non-resident parking permit is $225.00. Non-resident lottery forms can be downloaded here: 2021 Non-Resident Lottery Form
- The Village of Lindenhurst received a generous donation of PPE from Village Resident Franklin Cruz. The Village would like to distribute these masks to businesses located in the Village of Lindenhurst. If your business would like to receive a box of 50 masks, please fill out the below form and submit via email to email@example.com.If you have any questions, please contact Village Hall at (631) 957-7500 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.Mask Request Form for Businesses