The Incorporated Village of Lindenhurst proudly announces that it will once again be sponsoring the Summer of Fun Recreation Program at Lindenhurst Village Park. Please be reminded, THE PROGRAM IS OPEN TO LINDENHURST CHILDREN WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND LINDENHURST PUBLIC SCHOOLS. This is not a Town of Babylon Program.
2019 VILLAGE OF LINDENHURST SUMMER RECREATION PROGRAM
Camp begins Monday, July 8, 2019 and ends Friday, August 16, 2019. Camp hours are 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday – Friday. There will be a parent orientation at 9:00 AM on Monday, July 8 (the first day of camp.)
- VILLAGE RESIDENTS – The registration fee for each VILLAGE RESIDENT child is $150 for the season. This fee does not include trips (costs vary) and shirts. Lunch supervision ($90 cash for the season) is due at registration.
- NON-VILLAGE LINDENHURST RESIDENTS – The registration fee for LINDENHURST RESIDENTS WHO DO NOT RESIDE IN THE VILLAGE is $250 for the season. Again, trips (costs vary) and shirts are not included in this fee. Lunch supervision ($90 cash for the season) is due at registration.
REGISTRATION LOCATION: Registration will be held at Kienle Little League Field at the Village Park (Charles Street between Irmisch Avenue and North Alleghany Avenue).
VILLAGE RESIDENT REGISTRATION DATES:
- VILLAGE RESIDENT CAMPERS whose last names begin with A-J will register on MONDAY, JUNE 17 from 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- VILLAGE RESIDENT CAMPERS whose last names begin with K-Z will register on TUESDAY, JUNE 18 from 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
NON-VILLAGE LINDENHURST RESIDENT REGISTRATION DATES:
- 65 spots will be held for NON-VILLAGE LINDENHURST RESIDENTS (ex. William Rall area students) will register on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19 from 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
LATE REGISTRATION DATE:
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19 from 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM will be the late registration day for all Village Residents – if there are openings.
- A COPY OF THE CAMPER’S IMMUNIZATION RECORDS which will be kept on file (Board of Health). The doctor’s stamp or signature must be clearly visible. OBTAIN THE RECORD FROM YOUR DOCTOR/SCHOOL BEFORE YOUR REGISTRATION DATE. NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE IMMUNIZATION RECORDS.
- Proof of residency – campers must be eligible to attend Lindenhurst Schools.
- Proof of kindergarten attendance for all 5/6 year olds – CAMPERS HAVE TO COMPLETE KINDERGARTEN BY JUNE 28, 2019 TO REGISTER.
- Please bring a pen.
- Trips, t-shirts, and lunch supervision will be sold at registration.
- Expect long lines!
- For more information on AFTER-CARE, please ask at registration.
- Camp begins MONDAY, JULY 8 and ends on FRIDAY, AUGUST 16.
- Firemen’s Pavilion will be used on rainy days.